Friday, November 25, 2005
I really feel so alone for the past days...
Is it just me, or is everybody avoiding me?
Maybe its the other way around.
Why does these things have to happen especially in times I need them the most?
Is this a curse for doing my duty?
Does responsibility always got to have sacrifices such as these?
...that's the only comfort I have and that's enough
Saturday, November 12, 2005
SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Your Birthdate: January 1
You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.
Your strength: Your supreme genius
Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity
Your power color: Gold
Your power symbol: Star
Your power month: January
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Before you know it, we'll be graduating in no time.
I'm sure you guys (The Emissaries) are still deciding what to do after grad.
Pro don't worry.
Meron nang...tanta na nan...JOB PREDICTOR
You can go to this site to know the perfect job for you
Pero dahil mahal ko kayong mga ka-batch ko, I visited the site and looked
for you future trabahos. Here they are...
Pag-pray nyo tong mga work na to....hehe
1. Runnel Baguioet- Pantomime Cow
2. James Betia - Car Salesman
3. Third Espino - Juggler
4. Erland Palean - Driving Instructor
5. John Ojeda - the ideal job is the job you have now.
6. Allan Sison - Mad Scientist
7. Mojo Laureta - Dodgem Driver
8. Lester Evangelista - Garden Gnome
9. Brenda Acielo - Farmer
10. Precious Banas - Animal Therapist
11. Mauie Clavecilla - Stand-up Comedian
12. Velle Dimaano - Bearded Lady in the Circus
13. Lala Juanitas - Flea Circus Boss
14. Laarni Mabilangan - Bunjee Jumper Tester
15. Katrina Sabate - Gigolo
16. Jamie Sapaula - Street Sweeper
17. Gay de Leon - Pirate
18. Ana May Mejia - Ping Pong Ball Inspector
19. Sarah Lopez - Crash Test Dummy
20.Bridge Palad - Computer Nerd
21. Aby De Jesus - Superhero
Eto pa sa mga Emisaryo na di na natin kapiling...
22. Lope Glenn Yamido - Stunt Person
23. Naviel Cruz - Speaking Clock Standing
24. Kenneth Guillermo - Supermodel
25. Crisanto Dumasig - Hairdresser
26. Joan Lacay - the ideal job is the job you have now.
27. Raymond Pamirez - Sewage Worker
28. Joshua Ramirez - Game Hunter
29. Christian Reyes - Pub Landlord
30.Ephraim Elijah Tendero - Head Teacher
31. Shalom Yabut - Juggler
32. Aby Surigao - Drag Queen
33. Abigail Brion - Monkey Impressionist
34. Jamyl Cruz - Office Gopher
di ko na maalala yung iba...
those who can remeber other batchmates natin, just vist the site and post the result sa comments o kaya sa tag board.
O!...Excited pa ba kayong mag-graduate nyan?
by the way...my ideal work?
Friday, November 04, 2005
It's been years since I last saw them...
Anu kaya pasalubong nila para sa amin?hehe!
Byahe na naman ito for sure.
Better bring my trusty travel pack (Boredom-free)
1. Secret on Ararat by Tim Lahaye
2. Gameboy Advance
- GB unit
- GB games
- GB Battery Pack
- Extra Batteries (haba byahe)
- More Batteries
- GB Light (baka gabihin)
5. Palm Pilot (kung hindi sana sira)
7. Pocket Money (Panu kung hindi nakalagay sa bulsa? Poket Money pa rin ba tawag?)
8. Extra Shirt
Bigat naman nito...
Wag' na lang ako kaya pumunta...
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Just finished enrolling today. God is indeed faithful...Siya uli nagprovide ng pera ko for the enrollment. Iba talaga pag ISKOLAR NG PANGINOON. Mas bigtime kesa sa pagiging iskolar ng bayan ko dati. I wanna thank God for providing for all of my needs. Sakto lagi dating ng pagpapalang nagmumula sa kalangitan.
I also wanna thank all those who are praying for me. Lord willing, I'll be graduating this year. I can't wait to be serve God full-time in the mission field...
Still I wanna study pa to be better equiped in the ministry.
Sarap maging scholar...